With a more powerful centrifugal acceleration, separators are ideal for separting ultrafine particles from a liquid or liquid mixtures with different densities.
Separators are used in numerous process engineering for mechanical separation and clarifying mixtures comprising bolth solids and liquids. Unlike a decanter, a separator is liquid-oriented and works with a higher rotation speed.
The disc stack is used in separating the product stem in more partial streams, consisting of a large number of vertically arranged, conical individual disks.
Flottweg Separators are used in extremely varied applications:
- Beverage and brewing industry
- Starch industry
- Chemicals and biotechnology
- Extracting and processing fats and oils
- perfect clarification/separation
- very sharp separation
- avoid emulsions
- preventing destruction of particles by the distributor
Get in touch with us now or give us a call+40 0371 152 998